|Job Title||Logistics Asst. Manager|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Key Skills||Time Management - Managing one\\\'s own time and the time of others. Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, t|
|Salary (Per Annum)||3 Lac To 5 Lac|
|Work Experience||3 - 10 Years|
|Job Requirement||Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
4) Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
5) Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
6) Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
8) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
9) Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
Negotiate transportation rates or services.
|Job State / U.T.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Company Name||Standardisation Solutions|
|About Company||we are Takent Acquisition provider. We facilitate candidates to explore opportunities to achieve career destination by proving appropriate guidance.|