|Job Title||Adl Officer|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Industry Area||Pharma / R&D / Biotech|
|Key Skills||An enquiring mind • The ability to think clearly and logically • Good problem solving skills • A methodical, analytical approach to your work • The ability to work with and lead a team of professionals • The ability to make quick decis|
|Salary (Per Annum)||1 Lac To 3 Lac|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Requirement||To perform analysis of Raw Material, In process, Intermediate and API samples.
• To perform analysis on instruments like KF, FT-IR, UV-Visible spectrophotometer.
• To perform the daily calibration of KF Titrator.
• Record the results and maintained of the raw data in the laboratory note book.
• To perform calibration of UPLC (CHL/DBH/ADL/UPLC-01) as per schedule
• To perform forced degradation study of API and prepare degradation report.
• Follow the Good Laboratory & safety guideline.
• To carry out method development by chemical analysis
• To perform the HPLC analysis of in process, intermediate and API
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Standardisation Solutions|
|About Company||we are Takent Acquisition provider. We facilitate candidates to explore opportunities to achieve career destination by proving appropriate guidance.|